13 Lightfoot Attorneys Selected as ‘Litigation Stars’ in 2019 Edition of Benchmark Litigation
January 22, 2019
Thirteen Lightfoot, Franklin & White LLC attorneys have been named “Litigation Stars” in the 2019 edition of Benchmark Litigation.
The publication also ranked Lightfoot as a “Highly Recommended” firm in the state of Alabama and as a Top-20 recommended trial firm in the nation.
In addition, founding partner Sam Franklin is listed as a “Top 100 Trial Lawyer” and Lana Olson is recognized as a “Labor & Employment Star (South).” Benchmark also recognized Olson as one of its Top 250 Women in Litigation.
Benchmark’s rankings are based on extensive interviews with litigators and clients. Researchers examine recent casework handled by firms and ask individual litigators to offer their opinions on peers.
The following attorneys were recognized in the publication’s 2019 edition:
- J. Chandler Bailey — Local Litigation Star (Product Liability)
- Michael L. Bell — Local Litigation Star (General Commercial, Insurance, Product Liability)
- Haley A. Cox — Future Star (Consumer Litigation, Medical Malpractice, Product Liability, Professional Liability, Top 10 Boutiques)
- Samuel H. Franklin — Local Litigation Star (Appellate, General Commercial, Product Liability, Securities)
- Enrique J. Gimenez — Local Litigation Star (Product Liability, Top 10 Boutiques, Top 10 Plaintiffs)
- Lee M. Hollis — Local Litigation Star (General Commercial, Personal Injury, Wrongful Death)
- John M. Johnson — Local Litigation Star (Product Liability)
- M. Christian King — Local Litigation Star (Appellate, General Commercial, Product Liability)
- Lana A. Olson — Local Litigation Star (Environmental, General Commercial, Labor and Employment, Product Liability)
- Adam K. Peck — Local Litigation Star (Environmental, Product Liability, Top 10 Boutique)
- Harlan I. Prater IV — Local Litigation Star (Product Liability)
- Jackson R. Sharman III — Local Litigation Star (White Collar Crime)
- E. Glenn Waldrop — Local Litigation Star (General Commercial, Intellectual Property, Securities)
An annual guide to the leading U.S. litigation firms and lawyers, Benchmark Litigation is the only publication that focuses exclusively on litigation in the United States. Benchmark Litigation is published by Euromoney Institutional Investors PLC.