Chambers and Partners USA Ranks Lightfoot Practices and Attorneys in 2022 Guide
June 3, 2022
Lightfoot, Franklin & White LLC has once again received prominent rankings from Chambers and Partners in its 2022 Chambers USA Guide. The firm was designated a “Band 1” general commercial litigation firm in Alabama for another consecutive year. This is the highest ranking the legal industry’s prestigious, independent referral directory can bestow. The guide also highlighted the firm’s work in medical malpractice defense and environmental matters in Alabama, as well as general commercial litigation in Texas.
The new edition of Chambers USA also recognizes nine Lightfoot partners:
- Mike Bell (Alabama Litigation: Medical Malpractice Defense)
- Melody Eagan (Alabama Litigation: General Commercial)
- Sam Franklin (Senior Statespeople, Alabama Litigation: General Commercial)
- Lee Hollis (Alabama Litigation: General Commercial)
- Johnny Johnson (Alabama Environment)
- Chris King (Alabama Litigation: Appellate - Band 1; Litigation: General Commercial)
- Adam Peck (Alabama Litigation: General Commercial)
- Laura Peck (Alabama Litigation: Medical Malpractice Defense)
- Harlan Prater (Alabama Litigation: General Commercial - Band 1)
In addition, Ashby Pate was named an “Up and Comer” for Alabama Litigation: General Commercial.
London-based Chambers and Partners annually ranks the leading firms and lawyers across the United States. Rankings are based upon independent research that assesses technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, commitment and other qualities most valued by clients. The Chambers USA guide is widely read by industry-leading companies and organizations across the nation.