Chambers and Partners USA Ranks Lightfoot Practices and Attorneys in 2021 Guide
May 20, 2021
Lightfoot, Franklin & White LLC has once again received prominent rankings from Chambers and Partners in the Chambers USA Guide for 2021. The firm was ranked as a “Band 1” commercial litigation firm in Alabama. This is the highest ranking given by the prestigious, independent referral directory for the legal industry. The guide also highlighted the firm’s work on environmental and medical malpractice defense matters in Alabama, as well as general commercial litigation in Texas.
The new edition of Chambers USA also recognizes several Lightfoot lawyers:
- Mike Bell (Alabama Litigation: Medical Malpractice Defense)
- Melody Eagan (Alabama Litigation: General Commercial)
- Sam Franklin (Senior Statespeople, Alabama Litigation: General Commercial)
- Johnny Johnson (Alabama Environment)
- Chris King (Alabama Litigation: Appellate; Litigation: General Commercial)
- Adam Peck (Alabama Litigation: General Commercial)
- Laura Peck (Alabama Litigation: Medical Malpractice Defense)
- Harlan Prater (Alabama Litigation: General Commercial)
"We are pleased to once again be ranked among the leading litigation firms and attorneys in the Southeast by Chambers USA, with some exciting new additions,” said Lightfoot managing partner Melody Eagan. “We remain committed to continuously improving service and efficiencies for our clients, excellence at all levels and building on past successes. It is gratifying to see that dedication recognized on a national level.”
London-based Chambers and Partners annually ranks the leading firms and lawyers across the United States. Rankings are based upon independent research that assesses technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, commitment and other qualities most valued by clients. The Chambers USA guide is widely read by industry-leading companies and organizations across the nation.