Chambers and Partners USA Ranks Lightfoot Practices and Attorneys in 2023 Chambers USA Guide
June 6, 2023
Lightfoot, Franklin & White LLC has again received prominent rankings from Chambers and Partners in the Chambers USA Guide for 2023. The firm was designated a “Band 1” general commercial litigation firm in Alabama for another consecutive year. This is the highest ranking the legal industry’s prestigious, independent referral directory can bestow.
Both the Birmingham and Houston offices, as well as 12 Lightfoot trial lawyers were recognized.
The guide also highlighted the firm’s work in environmental and medical malpractice defense matters in Alabama, as well as general commercial litigation in Texas.
The new edition of Chambers USA also recognizes 12 Lightfoot partners:
- Chandler Bailey (Alabama Litigation: General Commercial)
- Michael Bell (Alabama Litigation: Medical Malpractice Defense)
- Melody Eagan (Alabama Litigation: General Commercial)
- Lee Hollis (Alabama Litigation: General Commercial)
- John M. Johnson (Alabama Environment)
- M. Christian King (Alabama Litigation: Appellate, Alabama Litigation: General Commercial)
- Adam K. Peck (Alabama Litigation: General Commercial)
- Laura Peck (Alabama Litigation: Medical Malpractice Defense)
- Harlan Prater (Alabama Litigation: General Commercial - Band 1)
- John G. Thompson (Alabama Litigation: Medical Malpractice Defense)
- Glenn Waldrop, Jr., (Alabama Construction)
Bailey, Thompson and Waldrop were all listed in Chambers USA for the first time this year. In addition, Samuel H. Franklin was named a “Senior Statesperson” for Alabama Litigation: General Commercial.
London-based Chambers and Partners annually ranks the leading firms and lawyers across the United States, as well as internationally. Rankings are based upon independent research that assesses each firm and lawyer’s technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commitment and other client-valued qualities. The Chambers USA guide is widely recognized by industry-leading companies and organizations across the nation.