News & Events
- Sam Franklin Speaks at American College of Trial Lawyers 2017 Northeast Regional Dinner
- Four Lightfoot, Franklin & White Partners Recognized as ‘Top Flight Attorneys’ by B-Metro Magazine
- Will Pena-Rodriguez v. Colorado Apply To Civil Cases?
- Lightfoot’s Ashby Pate Appointed Deputy Attorney General in Alabama State Board of Education Case
- Jack Sharman to Resume Work as Special Counsel to Alabama House Judiciary Committee for Bentley Impeachment Investigation
- Lightfoot Adds Former Assistant U.S. Attorney Brandon K. Essig to White Collar Practice
- Liz Huntley a Keynote Speaker for Lean On: Alabama Conference
- Lightfoot Secures Reversal of NCAA Penalties, Postseason Ban For University of Hawai’i
- Lee Hollis Spoke at International Association of Defense Counsel (IADC) Meeting
- More News & Events
Snapshots of Success
Defending Our Clientele
Lightfoot, Franklin & White has represented a broad range of clients in matters across the United States. Currently, we have been there when it matters in 40 states, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and the District of Columbia, and we stand ready to answer the call anywhere our clients need us, nationwide.