News & Events
- Lightfoot, Franklin & White Partner Brandon Essig Speaks at Auburn University
- Lightfoot Partner Jack Sharman Concludes Duties as Special Counsel to Alabama House Judiciary Committee on Bentley Impeachment Investigation
- Lightfoot, Franklin & White’s Ashby Pate Receives Cumberland School of Law’s 2017 Young Alumnus Award
- Lightfoot Hosts ‘White Collar, Compliance and Internal Investigations Institute’
- Sam Franklin Speaks at American College of Trial Lawyers 2017 Northeast Regional Dinner
- Four Lightfoot, Franklin & White Partners Recognized as 2017 ‘Top Flight Attorneys’ by B-Metro Magazine
- Will Pena-Rodriguez v. Colorado Apply To Civil Cases?
- Lightfoot’s Ashby Pate Appointed Deputy Attorney General in Alabama State Board of Education Case
- Jack Sharman to Resume Work as Special Counsel to Alabama House Judiciary Committee for Bentley Impeachment Investigation
- More News & Events
Snapshots of Success
Defending Our Clientele
Lightfoot, Franklin & White has represented a broad range of clients in matters across the United States. Currently, we have been there when it matters in 40 states, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and the District of Columbia, and we stand ready to answer the call anywhere our clients need us, nationwide.